Monday, June 16, 2008

Barefoot in the park

On Saturday, a group of friends gathered to celebrate two friends' birthdays, Gabe and Michael (the two in the balloon hats, custom made on the premises by Scott Barney).

We kicked off our shoes, spread out blankets, sprayed on sunscreen, ate some snacks, and just sat there and bullshitted for a couple of hours in the bright sun and cool breeze of Dolores Park. Had some great laughs and a perfect time. Funny thing is, I realized that's only the third time I've ever hung out in Dolores Park. Made me realize that I need to do that way more often.

I grabbed some pics with my iPhone so the quality isn't great... but you get the idea!







1 comment:

Stephanie Lucas said...

Those hats are awesomely awesome!!

Scott is a crafstman, those are no lame heart/poodle/sword balloon hats.

Or as Steve Martin introduced the idea after one ultra-contorted mangled inflato-sculpture: "Venereal Disease!!!"

This makes me think we definitely need an on site balloon hat man/lady here at the office.

Now!!!