Monday, June 23, 2008

Great Weekend

The weather was amazing...the company rocked...and had a bunch of fun moments spread across the weekend. Can't ask for a better weekend than that.
Wilma and Andrew were in town...AGAIN... and stayed with me - plus I still was watching Archie, so it was nice to have a full house again. Got to also hang out and get to know Charlie - an old friend of Matt Duke, Vinny Daloia, and Wilma that used to live in SF and moved back last week. We just met last weekend so it was cool to meet a new friendly face in SF.

Wilma and I checked out the Frida Kahlo exhibit at the MOMA - and although it was irritatingly overcrowded the exhibit was great and I really enjoyed getting to learn about her work and life.

I finished up the weekend with a great time at beer bust. I was there with Wilma and Eric (aka BOOM!) seen here in this pic - with special appearances by Ed and the aforementioned Charlie.

Now, it's back to a quiet, lonely house again. Archie goes back to his parents today and Wilma/Andrew drive back to LA today... It always ends in a supernova for me... from full to empty in one fell swoop. I do not like.

1 comment:

Stephanie Lucas said...

Oooh I almost went to SF MOMA this weekend too and now I'm glad I didn't...I despise crowds when I'm trying to get my culture on.

SF MOMA ought to have a midnight viewing where everyone comes dressed as Frida or Diego.

Also any woman with a mustache should get in free!!!