Monday, June 9, 2008

Wilma and Archie

Wilma came up for the weekend for a little 1:1 time - and it was AWESOME! Friday night we went to a house party and then a night out in the Castro. Saturday I picked up Archie - the little Border Terrier who I'll be dog-sitting for 2 weeks and then on Sat night Wilma and I threw a dinner party at my place and had a nice group of friends over for pasta feed, tons of wine and games. Then on Sunday we had an amazing time at beer bust and then had an impromptu Rock Band party at 10pm on Sunday night. The guys in the yellow t-shirts are Mike and Manuel - new friends of Diego's that we met at beer bust and then had them come join the Rock Band party.

It was really great for Wilma to make the last-minute trip up! Always a great time to hang out, do our nails, and giggle like school girls. Thanks Wilma! Luv ya tons!

Hear are some pics from the weekend. Enjoy









1 comment:

Wilma said...

Love you too, my Pooh Bear!