Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What's your daemon?

In the story of the Golden Compass, each human character has a daemon...not an evil demon as we've come to know the term, but a daemon that is an animal form that represents your spirit. Your daemon is always with you, close by. It take the form of the opposite sex, and can be any form of animal.

The movie website has an online tool where you answer 20 questions and it will tell you what your animal daemon is -and even gives it a name. So much fun.

http://www.goldencompassmovie.com/ and then select "DAEMON" in the navigation.

My daemon is a dog (a Whippet to be precise) named Eumelia. What is your daemon? Go to the site and comment here to share with me.

1 comment:

Wilma said...

Pretty interesting. Although some of the questions were hard to answer. Like, "you say little but when you do people listen". That one was hard because I certainly can talk but I feel people listen to what I have to say. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I am a Fox Dameon. Here is my profile:
Sociable, proud, modest, assertive and spontaneous.

Ny name is Verian and the fox is female.

-Wilma