Tuesday, March 18, 2008

34... here I come

I've been on my regiment now for a little over 2 weeks and I'm happy to report that I've already lost an entire pant size. Over the weekend I was able to actually slip off my jeans without unbuttoning or unzipping them. That felt AWESOME.

I'm totally back into looking forward to the gym and have built it back into my weekly routine. What's that Eric Bana? You scared? Feel me breathing down your neck? Uh-huh... you better be. Here I come!

My ultimate goal would be to get back down to a 34" waist. It was Fall of 2003 the last time I was that trim - but I'm confident I'll get there.

I may actually get demoted from Bear status to Wolf...or even to, dare I say, an Otter...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bear, Wolf, Otter - You'll still be damn cute!

S

Anonymous said...

AW...Thanks S... sweet

Matt G said...

All those animals sound delicious!

GabrielZ said...

especially when sauteed in a white-wine-butter sauce with capers. :)

Meanwhile, ignore my comment about butter, Davey - and keep on workin' (out)!