Friday, May 9, 2008

Silk...and off the shoulder

That will be what my sling is made of for my reoccuring rotator cuff problem! ARGH! I had to quit the softball team this week. My rotator cuff melodrama is back and I'm no longer able to play softball this season - or continue to lift weights - which is the culprit of this medical sequel.

A quick visit to the Orthopedic Surgeon turned up a verdict that I have just aggrevated it. So still not bad enough for surgery. But it's keeping me from doing stuff, which is the shitty part.

He wants me to overdose on Motrin for a while to see if that helps. If not - it's another Cortisone shot.

Ah...turning 40 has been super special. Preesh, nature!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up! Now that you've turned 40, your memory will start to go, and you won't remember the misery you're feeling now.
Shilo