Saturday, May 10, 2008

Eric Bana... look out!

So to balance my yesterday's wine with a little cheese, on a really positive note, my weight control project has been moving along with good success. I'm probably about 2 weeks away from buying myself a brand new pair of 36" jeans... and when I started this weight loss project 2 months ago, I was snuggly stuffed into 40". So overall, I'd say things are going pretty well. Since I can't lift weights with my arms, I've continued to do aggressive leg workouts and a shitload of cardio. So I won't have guns of steel...but I'll have buns of steel.

Last night as I was walking down 18th Street to meet with friends, a casual acquaintance that I see out and about often stopped me on the street to compliment me on my weight loss. So that was a really great way to start the evening.

Oh yes, Eric Bana... it's ON!

1 comment:

Eric A said...

Eric Bana ain't got nothin' on you Rexy!