Monday, June 2, 2008

Awesome weekend in Santa Cruz

It was pride weekend in Santa Cruz. I ended up going down Friday night and staying the entire weekend with Andy, Diego, Fred, Donovan, Scott Shouse, and Scott Stauffer. It was a great, unplanned weekend. It was REALLY nice to spend some time getting to know Scott Shouse and Scott Stauffer. What a great, dry sense of humor each of them have. Sometimes, I think getting to know people can only be done in the context of spending a solid amount of time together to really get the rhythm of someone's personality. Anyway - here are some pics from the weekend - yes, I got a T-Rex tattoo to go with my nickname, Rex. There's also a video clip of us riding the CYCLONE. So fun! Thanks to Andy and Diego for hosting a great weekend.





































3 comments:

Matt G said...

wow, seems like a fantastic weekend! great pics too

Anonymous said...

looks like ton's o fun Davie. Who's the cutie with the Jackie O glasses? How about a pic of the barf cleanup after the cyclone ride?

Peter

Stephanie Lucas said...

I am this close to using the Davey-on-Baby-Shamu for my wallpaper on my pc at work.
---deelighted squeal---

Love the pics, thanks for sharing!!

XO


~Steph.