Friday, June 6, 2008

Lash Velvet sighting

A few months ago, I brought my Rock Band game to work for us all to have a little break one day...and it started this fun movement at the office that we call PCo ROCKS! PCo stands for Pearson & Co. (where I work) and after we played Rock Band, they made us all PCo ROCKS t-shirts and gave us these skull and crossbone caps and wristbands (and a packet of Pop Rocks!).

I just came across the cap and wrist band and decided to get into my Rock Band character...Lash Velvet. What a ham! I'm going to start wearing this cap and band when I play Rock Band!


5 comments:

Wilma said...

That's a good look for you, Rex. Very age appropriate.

Teehee....actualy you look really good. MUAH!

Matt G said...

Lash Velvet is in full effect! lol nice beanie.

GabrielZ said...

This is super funny. Are you going to start wearing this look out and about? Is this the real reason you keep going to LA? Are you auditioning for "America's Next Top RockBear?"

Eric A said...

Why weren't you wearing this at Lonestar last night???

Dave D said...

Yeah! Skull and Crossbones at the LS! Lash Velvet is serving it up, death-style for beer bust.