Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dilation Supersonic

Was heading out for a last-minute birthday party for my friend Luc and thought I'd get a pic of me in a dress shirt...which is a rare sighting. And, as usual, it looks like I'm about to shoot fire out of my skull!

Throughout my life, I've always had unusually dilated pupils... making me an ongoing victim to the horrible red-eye plague. Daytime pictures were flattering, but rarely did I survive an evening flash pic without looking demonic.

Then camera manufacturers - understanding my plight - came out with "red-eye reduction" and I thought my problems were solved. The technology gods had answered my prayers. Finally, I would never again look like the spawn of Satan.

Yeah...no such luck.

3 comments:

Matt G said...

Fire, eyes, blah blah blah. So the shrinking bear has thin retina layers. Still damn photogenic. How irritating lol Looking great!

Anonymous said...

love a man in business attire! you are looking great Davie!

Peter

Anonymous said...

You look awesome ex-Roomie!
Best to you and hope to see you soon!