Sunday, July 27, 2008

Drnk texxtng iss fcingk hlar1ois

Hey Chant... don't ever get predictive type and/or spell check on that crap-ass Motor-olda phone of yours... cuz then I'd stop getting funny ass drunk text messages like this:

(Actual transcript of my cellphone text conversation with a drunk-ass Chant on Friday night)

Chant: .Laung dot wy.twilmao woohoo!

Me: LOL luv it!! Whatever you said.
Chant: I said loop wilma holp timoy moth 1
Me: Read what u just sent me...fucking immigrant
Chant: I do what wobtu lol what are lerkdrs doing? Gosh And tx linen it!
Me: I can't understand anything you're texting...luv it! Drunk Chant texting...LOL
Chant: I'm totally coherent mol.j so stop it hoonimg with wilmma there are ferretpp so cute
Me: Dude read ur texts I couldn't even read that
Chant: Ferrets case biting mee
Me: What is a 'ferret case biting'?
Chant: Some lesbimbg somewed uu now ySfer lieaj'm it!
Me: WTF
Chant: You don't olow mee!
Me: You're right...I don't olow you
Chant: Why do u tulaale that attitude ilep me. Why brennm.t u hoedanniv
Me: What?????????????
Chant: I painf l zip here 4th on fzzyy self
Me: I have no idea what that means...LOL
Chant: THERE'S A BUNCH ME lesbians bend ll wilma
Me: ?????????? Lesbians bend ll wilma...really? What is that?
Chant: kyokjk sobering ur slightly butt not fast enoughhigh
Me: ...so funny...
Chant: goddamnit dancing with lesbians oh snobup now trannies lol
Me: Hot!
Chant: omg trannies everywhere
Me: that's awesome
Chant: ugh trashy...need done I'm etching grubsting for meat

That is some funny shit. Now I only wish I knew what any of it meant. I guess I'll need to ask Kelly Alaolsoo... she'll know.

4 comments:

Matt G said...

OMG I can't believe you actually posted all that lol. I'm glad to have been your entertainment that evening. Thanks for putting up with me

Eric A said...

Note to self .... do NOT txt message Rex when drunk, lest the world see it and laugh.

Dave D said...

Oh yes... I'm all about public exposure! Be afraid. eB vrey affriad!

GabrielZ said...

I laughed so hard I was crying. Especially the "you immigrant" comment.