Saturday, September 6, 2008

N64 now 0vodk twatdr etching distorting

The heatwave in SF continues and I was out last night with friends for a few beers til about midnight. Just about the same time, down in LA, Chant, Wilma, and Andrew just headed out to a club in downtown LA called "Shits n Giggles"... here's part 2 in one of my favorite new series called "Drunk Texting from Chant".

(Actual transcript)

Chant: bitches
Me: What up pimp daddy?

Chant: making money downtown LA. not going well
Me: LOL u at shits n giggles still? I'm at 440 with the gang.

Chant: Tell them i paged hellmy. walking to sigur and giggles.
Me: You mean "tell them I said hello"? Or tell them you paged hellmy? LOL I see the drunk texting has started. Awesome.

Chant: U font know off lol
Me: Oh pleeze... not only do I know you...I'm over here translating ur drunk texts for everyone else...lol have a blast!

Chant: Pro so i'm piettx mvaai done lol with two drinks ho my hand
Me: I'd say so. LOL. U having fun at shits n giggles?

Chant: Gonz did u knowy galw i was trying to ray
Me: I did...c I know u! G'night chant. Hugz, rex

Chant: Lol find now we're wat they lower level dancing to house nutspga. home might

Chant: N64 now 0vodk twatdr etching distorting

Chant: sorryo if thigp woke u up doffcommitt

Chant: Shoeo sho shge shaw show shi sheow shuoeh

THAT LAST ONE IS MY FAVORITE.... my guess is at this point, Chant is walking on a bridge over the highway and is trying to communicate how the noises from the highway sound like the Mandarin language (no seriously...I'd bet MONEY that's what this text was about)

Keep up the good work, Chant! Always entertaining...

3 comments:

GabrielZ said...

I was actually cackling out loud. These *are* the funniest.

Wilma said...

Of course since I was with him I know exactly what he is talking about....sad!

LOL!

Matt G said...

Who is this Chant person? He seriously needs to get a better phone or stop drinking.

And yes, that's exactly what I meant with all the Mandarin 'sh' sounds. You win. Again.