Friday, September 12, 2008

Spectacuamazincredibreathtaking

My friend Fonzie recently went on a month-long solo camping adventure through Iceland. His pictures are nothing short of amazing and will leave you speechless to the incredible beauty that is Iceland...the likes of which I was unaware.

Prepare to be blown away by its natural awe and the sharp eye that took these.

Kudos Fonzie for leaving a lasting impression on me through the most amazing adventure you've ever experienced.

Click here to witness a place like no other - through some of the most spectacular photos I've ever seen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were incredible!

Unknown said...

It is super gorge - I agree.

Wilma said...

I knew Mateo was gonna mention Bjork somehow...lol.

Wow! Amazing! Really beautiful. Iceland just went to the top of our list. Thanks for sharing those.

And P.S.. your friend is an incredible photographer...what an eye!