Monday, November 24, 2008

Art imitating life... or is it the other way around?

I was driving behind a Muni bus on my way to work... and on the back of the bus was a billboard with a cartoon lady on it. As I looked at it - it looked EXACTLY like Cristi - the lady that sits next to me at work. I snapped a shot of it and showed it to her and everyone else in the office - and they all agreed. I then forced her to pose for this picture so I could do a side-by-side comparison. I mean - I know you all don't know Cristi - but the similarity is amazing. I think she's moonlighting as a cartoon model and doesn't want to admit it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's better than being compared with an animal

Eric A said...

wow, that's cool! Good eye Rex!

Dave D said...

@anonymous (hi Matt) me me me looks like a hamster me

Wilma said...

is Anonymous really Mateo?!?!?!?!

Matt G said...

Huh? Yo no se what eres is hablado about.