Monday, November 10, 2008

iCan't believe it...now my iPod has been stolen

Friday night I swung by Will B and Brian G's place for their house "cooling" party since they are moving to NYC soon. I was only there for 1 hour when Mikey F calls me and says "Um, Davey, your car was broken into."

Upon approach, all you see is a sea of shattered glass on in the gutter - and a complete missing passenger window. When I rummaged through the mess of shatter glass all over the seat and floor, I found that they had stolen my iPod Nano that was hidden in a dashboard compartment... along with two pairs of headphones, and my iPod/FM converter. THE BASTARDS. One week after having my iPhone stolen... now my iPod was gone. Oh - and last week my 5-year old laptop died and I had to buy a new one on Tuesday.










So basically this past week has been an AWFUL week for Davey and his toys. I really wasn't prepared to have to replace all of these devices in one week - and just before the holidays. I'm actually just gonna use my iPhone as my iPod for a while until I decide whether or not to buy a used Nano from craigslist - or maybe as for a new one for Xmas... my parents are always anxious for me to give them a Xmas list... so here they go!

Anyway, I got the window replaced on Saturday morning and then went to the movies with Andy. Coming out of the movie I somehow lost the parking ticket so I had to pay $30 to park for 2 hours. The gods are not thrilled with me, I guess. Ugh! I hope my string of bad luck is over.

2 comments:

GabrielZ said...

Oh no! SF car thievery... :(

What kind of laptop did you buy?

Eric A said...

Ugh, sorry Davey. When it rains, it pours :(