Thursday, November 13, 2008

"This house is clean..."

Remember that line from the creepy little lady (Tangina) in Poltergeist? Well, coming off of my week of bad luck for technology where all of my significant devices were either stolen or damaged (iPhone, iPod, laptop), I have followed her poignant command and I "went into the light...there is peace and serenity in the light." Did she mean the bright light of a new 3G iPhone booting up? Or the shine and sparkle of the brand new HP laptop that just showed up today? I think she did... cuz these new babies have put a super big smile on my face.

Oh, and get this! My new laptop has a fingerprint sensor built-in so any place that has a username/password, I can assign it to my fingerprint and simply swipe my finger on the sensor and it logs me in... SO FUCKING JAMES BOND... I love it. Is that the coolest thing or what? I guess now my only fear will be with my recent luck, someone will steal my right index finger.


And to top things off, the weekend looks to be amazing. A huge SoCal posse, sans Chant :-(, are heading up tomorrow for Andrew's 40th birthday. Nine people from SoCal (Wilma, Andrew, Jason, Ashley, Myk, Andrew, Monika, Roger, and Darrin) are trekking up for a weekend of fun. I LOVE it...Can you say "Slumber party"? And Gabe will be here from NYC... so it's gonna be just like Festivus in SF. It's full steam ahead for good luck, friends, and fun.

So now that my "house is clean"... I better hurry home and clean my house before the guests arrive!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, a finger scanner!? Sheesh, talk about Quantum SolBear gadgets..

Eric A said...

I have that finger scanner too! Its surprisingly fun :)

GabrielZ said...

I too have a finger scanner, but it's a lot more fun than eric's. :)