Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's coursing through my veins! Get it OUT!

Here's a glimpse of the DNA that I have running through me. I was hanging out at my parent's house while my Grandma is visiting for Xmas...and I was using the main hall bathroom to get dressed. My Grandma is currently using this bathroom during her stay.

Take a look at the anal retentiveness that consumes the members of my family. So paranoid NOT to make any mess or leave any trace, my Grandma lines the drawer with a piece of aluminum foil to rest her plastic bottles on... What in GOD's name could possibly mess up the drawer when everything is sealed in bottles. Oh - and notice how she stores her toothpaste tube IN the original box. No, that isn't a brand new tube...her used tube is safe and sound inside its protective cardboard home. Doesn't everybody do that? LOL. Oh - and note the symmetry too. You should see her pantry, linen closet, and refrigerator at home - everything is lined up and facing front. Ask Gabe Zichermann - he's witnessed it - and he may have even taken a picture inside her refrigerator...

You'd think she was a military woman. Nope! Just New Jersey Italian. Gotta luv her!

2 comments:

GabrielZ said...

I can attest. This is for realz.

When we went to visit her in her (dapper) NJ home, everything in the fridge was organized by size and shape with all the labels turned facing out. Like a supermarket shelf.

I'm not kidding

Wilma said...

Ah - heaven!

Haha.