Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You've been Tati-outed!

Actual IM exchange... tooooo funny. I still think he's pulling my leg - god I hope he is.

Scotty: this is not to be communicated out, but i think i'm a fan of tatiana's
daveyfuzz: hahahahaha!!!!
Scotty: i think she's gonna be the one to shine this season
daveyfuzz: OMG, she needs a straight jacket...and we can no longer be friends hahahaha
Scotty: really...i think the producers are going to glom onto her and she's going to come out of the "shell" or whatever she's in right now
daveyfuzz: really? REALLY!? are you fucking with me? You're fucking with me, aren't you....you bastard!
Scotty: she's totally going to learn what she needs to do to make it to the top, and nothing is going to stop her. I'm telling you, she's the one to beat...and she can totally sing...and she's pretty...and smart...and motivated
daveyfuzz: I'm TOTALLY cracking up over here. TOTALLY. I'm actually...LOL
Scotty: i'm just say'N. You heard it from me first
daveyfuzz: STOP IT! I'm gonna pee. I'm posting this on my blog. So... i guess I AM communicating it out! Sorry!
Scotty: then everyone will know who called it first. Saweet!
daveyfuzz: oh..consider yourself Tati-outed!
Scotty: i say she makes it into top 12
daveyfuzz: bye...forever! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if Ms. Crazy in the Head will be one of the three "wild card" pics. It wouldn't surprise me if the producers pushed for her just because of the publicity and the buzz she has generated. (Unfortunately, America loves train wrecks). If that happens, it's possible America could vote her to the top NOT because she is the best, but just to upset the process (ala Sanjaya). Did you see how she stood there and continually weeped following her loss? No one else, I repeat, no one else carried on afterwards at all - they were congratulatory and upbeat. I for one can imagine her as the female lead in the remake of West Side Story....

"I like to be in America,
Okay by me in America,
Everythings free in America"

(Except good health care for the mentally insane honey).

Peter